Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

GoT and ASoIaF Art!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elia Sand

Elia Sand

GoT and ASoIaF Art! Empty
PostSubject: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:03 pm

GAME OF THRONES AND A SONG OF ICE AND FORE ARTWORK:

~Let's start off with Jon (ASoIaF style) and Ghost~

GoT and ASoIaF Art! Fullsi13
Back to top Go down
Meera Reed

Meera Reed

PostSubject: Re: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:13 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/28/10/00/ser_ja12.jpg

Not sure if that link will work (because I'm a complete noob with this stuff), but here is something I finished recently! Everyone's favourite medieval one-handed knight in an incestuous relationship with his sister.
Sorry that the armour is a bit dodgy..
Back to top Go down
Lord Petyr Baelish

Lord Petyr Baelish

PostSubject: Re: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 5:05 pm

GoT and ASoIaF Art! Ser_ja12

This is Meera Reed's picture. I didn't figure out how to re-edit your post Meera! But to post it like this, there is an option on the upper toolbar of the message body. You can create an link by using the "Host an image" option, and link the picture by pasting the link in the "Insert an image" option. It is a really good drawing by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

PostSubject: Re: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 5:19 pm

Omg, you did an excellent work, Meera! It looks really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

PostSubject: Re: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 5:26 pm

Elia's one is quite cool too! I'd like to draw like you, but I draw just like a 8 years old kid haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoT and ASoIaF Art!   GoT and ASoIaF Art! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoT and ASoIaF Art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game of Thrones Art-
Jump to: