Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

Share | 

The Future of The North

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ser Pounce

PostSubject: The Future of The North   July 27th 2015, 10:39 pm

Whats next for Sansa and Theon + Brienne and Stannis? Will the North unite to destroy House Bolton or will it turn it's attention beyond the wall and prepare for what's coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meera Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   July 28th 2015, 1:06 am

I'm not sure what Brienne plans to do with herself now. Maybe she will hear of Sansa and continue to search for her. Also surely she would want revenge on the people who maimed Jaime, attempted to rape her and made her fight a bear with a wooden stick. Those things technically happened under the rule of House Bolton. Will Brienne get medieval on their arse and make them pay their debts?

*In my mind* I would love her to head back to King's Landing and do something to help Loras (because of a link to Renly? I don't know). Then she'll bust him out of jail and they will go on a Sparrow-killing spree together.
But that's ridiculous and will most definitely never happen, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jojen Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   July 28th 2015, 4:16 am

I hope that the bannermen of the North will form a front against the Boltons, perhaps trying to install Rickon as Lord of Winterfell- Manderly, Glover, Umber, Skagosi houses, Ryswell, Flint, Mormont, Reed (go father!), Dustin... All of them probably hate the Boltons after the Red Wedding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark of Winterfell

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   August 10th 2015, 9:11 pm

I don't think the North will help at the Wall because they think the WWs are a myth.

I really hope Brienne goes after Sansa. God knows she and Theon could use a protector.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   

Back to top Go down

The Future of The North
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1