Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

The Future of The North

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ser Pounce

Ser Pounce

The Future of The North Empty
PostSubject: The Future of The North   The Future of The North Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 10:39 pm

Whats next for Sansa and Theon + Brienne and Stannis? Will the North unite to destroy House Bolton or will it turn it's attention beyond the wall and prepare for what's coming.
Back to top Go down
Meera Reed

Meera Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   The Future of The North Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 1:06 am

I'm not sure what Brienne plans to do with herself now. Maybe she will hear of Sansa and continue to search for her. Also surely she would want revenge on the people who maimed Jaime, attempted to rape her and made her fight a bear with a wooden stick. Those things technically happened under the rule of House Bolton. Will Brienne get medieval on their arse and make them pay their debts?

*In my mind* I would love her to head back to King's Landing and do something to help Loras (because of a link to Renly? I don't know). Then she'll bust him out of jail and they will go on a Sparrow-killing spree together.
But that's ridiculous and will most definitely never happen, haha.
Back to top Go down
Jojen Reed

Jojen Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   The Future of The North Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:16 am

I hope that the bannermen of the North will form a front against the Boltons, perhaps trying to install Rickon as Lord of Winterfell- Manderly, Glover, Umber, Skagosi houses, Ryswell, Flint, Mormont, Reed (go father!), Dustin... All of them probably hate the Boltons after the Red Wedding.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark of Winterfell

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   The Future of The North Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 9:11 pm

I don't think the North will help at the Wall because they think the WWs are a myth.

I really hope Brienne goes after Sansa. God knows she and Theon could use a protector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The North   The Future of The North Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of The North
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: HBO Game Of Thrones-
Jump to: