Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY

Go down 
+21
Galbart Glover
jacksonhbest
Catelyn Tully
Karsi
Melisandre
Kraznys mo nakloz
Meera Reed
Mother Merciless
Arthur Glenmore
Elia Sand
Jojen Reed
Jaqen H'ghar
Rhaegal
Viserion
Roose Bolton
RhaegarTargaryen
test123t
Drogon
Damphair Greyjoy
Lord Petyr Baelish
MotherOfDragons
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oberyn Martell

Oberyn Martell

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 1:27 pm

Night gathers and now my watch begins!
Back to top Go down
Durran Godsgrief

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 3:51 pm

The Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 12:06 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://gameofthronesfandom.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome!-
Jump to: