Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

Hi, my name is....

Go down 
+21
Waymar Royce
Ned Stark's Severed Head
The Iron Throne
Karsi
Kraznys mo nakloz
Rickon Stark
Arthur Glenmore
Meera Reed
Elia Sand
Margaery Tyrell
Rhaegal
Jojen Reed
King Daeron I Targaryen
Roose Bolton
Aegon Targaryen ( Conq )
RhaegarTargaryen
Viserion
Drogon
Catelyn Tully
Lord Petyr Baelish
MotherOfDragons
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 12:35 pm

Hello all! Mother of Dragons is my screen name and because of my undying love for Game of Thrones I took a vote on quizup to make this site a reality. With some help, its finally (mostly) ready! Please don't forget to read the rules and respond to the topic! Any questions can be asked through private message to my self or Arimartel. Enjoy! cheers

Call me Daenerys Targaryen when you wanna reach me and if you feel the love then you can call me Khalessi. Got so many names, I'm Queen of the Andals. Queen of the Mereens, yea you can kiss me sandals! Razz

Last edited by MotherOfDragons on July 22nd 2015, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gameofthronesfandom.rpg-board.net
Lord Petyr Baelish

Lord Petyr Baelish

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:06 pm

Greetings!

I am using the alias Lord Petyr Baelish, some may know me from QuizUp! I have no real intention of giving out my personal information on any site, app or other communities. But if it is needed you can call me by my first name "Dag" if you have issues adressing the correct Baelish.

I hope we can all work together to make this forum into a functioning community! I am positive we can. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:57 pm

Hello, I´m Lady Stoneheart, the same Lady Stoneheart of Quizup. I´m sure this forum will progress allright and we´ll have a lot of fun here Smile
Back to top Go down
Drogon

Drogon

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:29 pm

Hello, I am Drogon, from Quizup from Inverness Scotland, home of the 'Loch Ness Monster' I think calling Drogon a monster is a little bit harsh however I digress..

I look forward to all the fun and games here :-)
Back to top Go down
Viserion

Viserion

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 4:10 pm

Hello everyone, I am Viserion, some of you know me from Quizup where I go under the same name. I come from Croatia. I hope we will all have tons of fun here!
Back to top Go down
RhaegarTargaryen

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 5:58 pm

Hey, name's Rhaegar Targaryen from quiz up.
Back to top Go down
Aegon Targaryen ( Conq )

Aegon Targaryen ( Conq )

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 6:10 pm

Hi Smile I am Aegon Targaryen First of His Name blah blah Smile) I'm from QuizUp and you can call me Aeg ,not Egg Smile)
Back to top Go down
Roose Bolton

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 7:01 pm

I'm Roose from quiz up, the one from Iowa, USA, not the imposters that rose during my inactive streak. Hope to have fun and be more active in the posts here!
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 1:34 am

Welcome all! Imsooo excited!
Back to top Go down
King Daeron I Targaryen

King Daeron I Targaryen

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 6:35 am

Greetings fellow enthusiasts.
I am King Daeron Targaryen, called The Young Dragon, First of his name, Eldest son of king Aegon III. I ascended the throne at the age of 14, becoming the 7th King of the Targaryen Dynasty. Most notably, I finished my ancestors work, leading the glorious Conquest of Dorne, finally uniting all 7 kingdoms under House Targaryen.

I like many others here have come from QuizUp, where I used the same alias. I look forward to discussing this most amazing of worlds in all its glory.

Come friends, let it begin.
Back to top Go down
Jojen Reed

Jojen Reed

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 1:22 pm

Jojen Reed. Same as Quizup.
Back to top Go down
Rhaegal

Rhaegal

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 7:27 pm

Hello everybody! I am Rhaegal from Quizup.
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 8:18 pm

All 3 of my children are here Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhaegal

Rhaegal

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 10:14 pm

Hi mom!!
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 9:37 am

Hello darling Smile
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:58 pm

Queen Marg is here
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 5:15 pm

Hello darling! Glad you could make it!
Back to top Go down
Elia Sand

Elia Sand

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:16 pm

Hello! I'm Elia. Lady Lance.  sunny (from QuizUp)

I am the oldest daughter of Oberyn Martell and Ellaria Sand. I was named after my aunt Elia, who was married to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. Currently, I am sailing across the Sea of Dorne with my cousin Arianne, and others. My uncle Doran sent us to meet up with Jon Connington and Aegon in the Stormlands. Catch me in TWoW! Cool

I enjoy riding horses and jousting.
Back to top Go down
Meera Reed

Meera Reed

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 9:44 pm

Apologies if I'm a bit late!

Because I grew fond of Meera on QuizUp, I shall continue here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthur Glenmore

Arthur Glenmore

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:28 pm

I'm Arthur Glenmore, a skilled archer from Rillwater Crossing. My account's name on QuizUp is Asher Forrester, a sellsword exiled noble from House Forrester who lives in Essos. Both of these characters come from the "Game of Thrones" TellTale game, so if you haven't played it, ask me any questions you may have! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickon Stark

Rickon Stark

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 6:32 am

Hi, im Rickon Stark, From Quizup.
Back to top Go down
Kraznys mo nakloz

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 12:43 am

Hellow am kraznys the unsullied trader... i think the mother of dragons remembers me
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:10 am

Hey everyone. I'm Karsi from Quizup.
Back to top Go down
The Iron Throne

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 10:42 pm

The only Throne in the world of Quizup, now exploring Internet!
Back to top Go down
Ned Stark's Severed Head

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:28 am

Severed Head says Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, my name is.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: