Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Empty
PostSubject: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 7:37 pm

In the last chapter of Sansa/Alayne, Petyr told her that she'll marry Harold Hardyng, the heir of Robert Arryn, making Sansa the lady of the Vale after the probable death of the poor Robert. In the wedding Alayne would reveal her identity as Sansa Stark, then all the Vale warriors would join Sansa to recover the North. The question is, what does Petyr obtain with this wedding? He just want strong allies or something more? Maybe he is just beeing kind with Sansa, but I don't think so, we're talking about Petyr, damn it!
What to you think?
PS: I don´t know if this kind of post goes here, sorry if I put it in the wrong place, Mother of Dragons, don't send Drogon to burn me No
What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding The_ey12
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 11:17 pm

Placed perfectly my Lady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gameofthronesfandom.rpg-board.net
Lord Petyr Baelish

Lord Petyr Baelish

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:19 am

I will entertain the idea that I do not know my own plans for this post. *Smirks*(Rest will be written in 3rd person)
Baelish will keep all the great houses in a state of chaos to weaken them all, most of them being "Indebted" to all his contributions. Lannisters for his part in Jon Arryn's death, Tyrells for the chance to make Margaery Queen. Arryns was already in gratitude for the wealth the land got during the War of the Usurper but with the Revelation of Sansa Stark being wed to the heir he will have their gratitude awell with the claims to the North. It is the chaos that will weaken all the great houses, and in turn give him all that he wants. And we know that he wants everything. One can only imagine what his next move will be but it will surprise you once it is revealed. So sit tight and prepare to witness more of his greatness.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 5:41 pm

But Sanda could destroy all those plans. My daughter is getting more clever thanks to you, maybe too clever for your own good...
Back to top Go down
Lord Petyr Baelish

Lord Petyr Baelish

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 5:54 pm

Oh, I need someone to take over if something was to happen to me. I must secure my legacy. The best Lady to help me create this Legacy is your daughter, without doubt. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Vermithor•TheBronzeFury

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 9:14 pm

I think that after the marriage it wouldn't be impossi
Back to top Go down
Vermithor•TheBronzeFury

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 9:18 pm

Meh, iPod is messing itself up. I'll finish what I was saying later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding   What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Petyr plan with Sansa´s wedding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE-
Jump to: