Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

Hi, my name is....

Go down 
+21
Waymar Royce
Ned Stark's Severed Head
The Iron Throne
Karsi
Kraznys mo nakloz
Rickon Stark
Arthur Glenmore
Meera Reed
Elia Sand
Margaery Tyrell
Rhaegal
Jojen Reed
King Daeron I Targaryen
Roose Bolton
Aegon Targaryen ( Conq )
RhaegarTargaryen
Viserion
Drogon
Catelyn Tully
Lord Petyr Baelish
MotherOfDragons
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waymar Royce

Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 6:14 pm

Hello all, I'm glad the forum became a reality, my name is Waymar Royce of the nights watch. I have the same name on quiz up too! (But you can call me Ryan if you must ) Can't wait to use the forum and chat with you guys lets see how good we can make this site.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark of Winterfell

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:48 pm

Great to join all of you! I'm Arya Stark on Quiz Up, formally known as DFelker, from Colorado. Just changed my username a few days ago to join my first tourney.

Thank you so much, Khaleesi, for doing this! Looking forward to diving in!
Back to top Go down
Vermithor•TheBronzeFury

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:59 pm

Hi! Same Vermithor from quizup, I'm sure there aren't that many of me around.
Back to top Go down
Durran Godsgrief

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 3:53 pm

Yeah, I am horribly late, whatever. I am Durran Godsgrief, same name on QuizUp. Doubt any other me's are around.
Back to top Go down
Pyp

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:19 pm

Hey everyone. Some of you may know me from QuizUp as Pyp. I live in England and my favourite character is Pyp. Hopefully I come on this regularly and I hope you all have a great night/day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is....   Hi, my name is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: