Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY

Go down 
+21
Galbart Glover
jacksonhbest
Catelyn Tully
Karsi
Melisandre
Kraznys mo nakloz
Meera Reed
Mother Merciless
Arthur Glenmore
Elia Sand
Jojen Reed
Jaqen H'ghar
Rhaegal
Viserion
Roose Bolton
RhaegarTargaryen
test123t
Drogon
Damphair Greyjoy
Lord Petyr Baelish
MotherOfDragons
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Empty
PostSubject: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 2:11 pm

Before you start a topic or roleplay please remember these simple rules:

1.) Admin and Moderators are always checking posts. Please keep discussions and roleplay clean.

2.) If you decide to get mature (sex scenes) with another character in a roleplay, please use Private Messaging.

3.) NO HARRASMENT OF ANY KIND WILL BE ACCEPTED. If I or another admin or moderator gets a complaint, you WILL BE BANNED.

4.) Cuss words are allowed, just don't get carried away or I will start censoring them.

5.) Have fun and be a good sport! Everyone on this site has joined because of their love of Game of Thrones. Just because you are entitled to your opinion, doesn't mean others have to have the same opinion. Be open minded! (Especially in the Theory section)

If you have any questions please let me, or one of the other admin or moderators know immediately!

READING THESE RULES AND FOLLOWING THEM ARE MANDATORY! Post a reply to this topic, the message should read: "Night gathers and now my watch begins" This is to ensure that our users have at least read the rules. You have been warned!!
Back to top Go down
https://gameofthronesfandom.rpg-board.net
Lord Petyr Baelish

Lord Petyr Baelish

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 1:58 pm

"The night gathers, and now my watch begins"

Last edited by Lord Petyr Baelish on July 26th 2015, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damphair Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:23 pm

Night gathers and now my watch begins.
Back to top Go down
Drogon

Drogon

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:24 pm

Night gathers and now my watch begins
Back to top Go down
test123t

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 5:50 pm

Understood
Back to top Go down
RhaegarTargaryen

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 5:56 pm

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down
Roose Bolton

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Viserion

Viserion

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 11:51 am

Night gathers and my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.
Back to top Go down
Rhaegal

Rhaegal

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 8:19 pm

Thanks for everyone's cooperation! Enjoy the fandom!
Back to top Go down
Jaqen H'ghar

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 8:27 pm

Night gathers and now a man's watch begins
Back to top Go down
Jojen Reed

Jojen Reed

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Elia Sand

Elia Sand

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:18 pm

night gathers and now my watch begins...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Glenmore

Arthur Glenmore

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:22 pm

Night gathers and now my watch begins...
Back to top Go down
Mother Merciless

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Meera Reed

Meera Reed

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 3:01 am

Night gathers, and now my watch begins...
Back to top Go down
Kraznys mo nakloz

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 12:40 am

Night gathers and now my watch begins...
Back to top Go down
Melisandre

Melisandre

PostSubject: Melisandre of Asshai has joined the Game of Thrones   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 2:14 am

Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:13 am

Back to top Go down
Catelyn Tully

Catelyn Tully

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
jacksonhbest

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 1:33 am

Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
Back to top Go down
MotherOfDragons
Admin
MotherOfDragons

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 7:11 am

jacksonhbest wrote:
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Very thorough! Smile
Back to top Go down
Galbart Glover

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:28 pm

Night Gathers and now my watch begins
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark of Winterfell

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Vermithor•TheBronzeFury

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:56 pm

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY   RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND REPLY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome!-
Jump to: