Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Thank You for visiting our Fandom Forum! Please Log in, or Register for an account!
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."- Cersei Lannister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All admin and moderators are politely reminded to introduce themselves and what they hope this site will accomplish in MEET THE STAFF. Thanks -MotherOfDragons
We need you to vote, for the development of this fandom! 4/44 members have voted, please do so asap if you haven't already.

Introducing: History Highlights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Daeron I Targaryen

King Daeron I Targaryen

Introducing: History Highlights Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: History Highlights   Introducing: History Highlights Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:13 am

Wars raged across the land. Empires rose and fell.
Dragons roamed the skies. And men lived and died.

Game of Thrones has some of the most extensive and pervasive lore of any fantasy fiction world and I truly
love every single piece of it.  Hundreds of Lords and Ladies, wars and rebellions, drama and adventures.
So many stories that should be shared.
It is to that simple end that every few days, I shall delve into the archives
and give a quick overview of this or that historic event/character/castle/scandal etc.

We shall begin with the Bloodstone Emperor.
Back to top Go down

Introducing: History Highlights
Page 1 of 1